Simpson Environmental Services Ltd T/A: Simpson Recycling and Simpson Skip Hire – Conditions of Hire
- The Skip is on hire for 14 days. If you require it for a longer period an additional charge may be incurred.
- You must ring and book the skip in for collection, Please allow 4 working days from the time the collection is booked.
- SIMPSON ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LTD cannot be held responsible for any damage to driveways or property however caused, Nor LIABILITY for any claims whatsoever made should an incident/ accident occur during the hire period.
- When hiring a skip from SIMPSON ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LTD, You are reminded if the skip is placed on Council property, verges & The Public Highway the skip MUST have a PERMIT from your local council, prior to delivery – it must also have cones and lights to highlight the skips position to all pedestrians and users of the public highway throughout the term of the hire
- Please make sure the skip has a level load before collection.
- Due to environmental legislation NO plasterboard, tyres, asbestos, fridges, freezers, paint or any hazardous materials may be disposed of in the skip.
- It is not permitted to have fires in our containers.
- Any damage caused to the skip however caused is the responsibility of the customer who is liable for any costs incurred. The hirer is responsible to insure against theft of the container.
- Only 10% of each container plasterboard.
- The entrance to your property will need to have enough room for our lorries to make your delivery. Should we arrive and not be able to make the delivery the responsibility of a wasted journey is accepted by you the customer.
The wasted journey charge is £70.00+VAT for a skip lorry or £110+VAT for a Grab Lorry.
- By accepting of these terms you are indemnifying SIMPSON ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LTD, from any claim whatsoever, this also applies during the term of the hire if the skip is placed on private property you are authorised to use or your own property.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy. All information provided by you to process your order or to make enquiries is used solely for that purpose unless we have your consent to do otherwise. We promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for their mailing or marketing purposes.
Your use of this website and its facilities signifies your consent to the collection of information required to process your order or enquiry to the extent of administering the payment and executing your delivery, providing you with the best possible service.
Simpson Environmental Services Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
When you use the services or enquire for information from SIMPSON ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LTD either by phone, email or website, you’re voluntarily giving us information which is required to book a skip / Aggregate. The information we usually require will include full name, business name, email address, company address, telephone number and company registration number. This enables us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
You will be asked to enter personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Simpson Environmental Services Ltd to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this statement. When using your personal information Simpson Environmental Services Ltd will act in accordance with the new GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR) and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products, services and contact you with our annual price updates.
- We may also periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
* In general, any information you provide to us will only be used internally within Simpson Environmental Services Ltd. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The personal information we hold will not be disclosed or used by any other parties other than SIMPSON ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LTD
*You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Simpson Environmental Services Ltd, Simpsons Way, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3GD.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If you need to cancel your order we will fully refund your payment. However, if the order has already been delivered and cancellation is requested we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover our diesel costs and expenses. If your order is a skip, once you have started to deposit waste in the skip cancellation is not permitted.
If upon delivery of your skip you need to change the size we will replace the skip for an alternative size and either refund the difference or charge the balance depending upon whether the replacement was smaller or larger than the original booking. Once waste has been deposited in the skip there is no option to change the booking.